Location Gurgaon, India
Date Thursday, March 8, 2018 – Friday, March 9, 2018
Time 9:30 AM–5:00 PM
UL supports the ZDHC Programme’s vision of widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry and best practices in the textile, leather and footwear industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment.
UL experts will present this ZDHC training with interactive sessions and using practical examples which could cover the frequent issues that a manufacturer faces during the daily business activities. You will have the chance to:
- Improve skills for the management of chemicals
- Learn how to reduce environmental impact
- Learn how to control and treat factories waste water
9:30 AM — 5:00 PM
Fee of Attendance:
16520 INR (this fee includes the ZDHC fee)
UL Quality Assurance Pvt Ltd
A-12, Sector 34, Infocity
Gurgaon, Haryana — 122001, India
In order to complete your registration, be sure to:
- register for this training on the ZDHC Academy Tool, selecting this session in the ZDHC calendar
- register via UL registration form
This will allow you to follow the process for obtaining the ZDHC Certificate.
UL will contact you soon after your request of registration with all details related to the payment.
For more information contact: UL.IndiaCRS@ul.com