Date Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – Tuesday, May 8, 2018
ServicesAdvisory and Education
UL supports the ZDHC Programme’s vision of widespread implementation of sustainable chemistry and best practices in the textile, leather and footwear industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment. In 2017, we have been recognized as a ZDHC Accredited Training Provider.
Our experts will conduct interactive ZDHC training sessions with practical examples, covering the frequent issues that manufacturers face during daily business activities.
These training sessions aim to equip brands and suppliers with skills for chemical management, risk assessments and ways to reduce environmental impact through controlling and treating waste water discharge from factories.
The ZDHC Training “Introduction to Chemical Management” includes 5 Modules:
- Introduction to chemical management
- Hazards and risks
- Labelling and communication
- Chemistry storage
- Environmental impact mitigation measures
Please CONTACT US for any requests related to the ZDHC Trainings.
To finalize your registration and obtain the ZDHC Certificate please subscribe via:
- UL Registration Form: Click on the session that you wish to attend
- ZDHC Academy Tool: Access the tool and select the UL session in your region. This will activate the process of obtaining the certificate.
If a training session is not yet linked to a registration form, please click on “Contact us”.
- May 29–30, Vicenza (Italy) – “Introduction to Chemical Management” – Contact us
- May 30, Vicenza (Italy) — Top 10 Issues and Best Practices” — Contact us
- June 19–20, Çorlu (Turkey) — “Introduction to Chemical Management” – Contact us
- June 20, Çorlu (Turkey) — Top 10 Issues and Best Practices” — Contact us
This calendar will be updated constantly, check back for more sessions.
Attendees will be responsible for the full training cost if a Notice of Cancellation is made less than 5 business days prior to the training day.
UL reserves the right to cancel a proposed training course at least 5 business days in advance if the minimum number of attendees cannot be met.