IndustriesPersonal Care and Beauty
The Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) of Taiwan has drafted regulations intended for hair dyes.
The regulations are:
- Regulatory requirements for the use of limited dosage of hair dyes in the standards for cosmetics containing medical, poisonous or potent drugs (Draft)
The proposed amendments mainly include the followings:
- To add columns of “International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients,” “CAS Number” and “Restriction/Warning Statement.”
- To add limited dosage use of 33 chemicals (item numbers 72–104).
- Usage Precautions for Hair Dyes (Draft)
This draft contains the following:
- Precautions before use this hair dyes
- Hair dye operating precautions
- Conditions to avoid using this hair dyes
- Storage Precautions
The regulations are open for public comments until December 4, 2017.