IndustriesTextiles, Apparel and Footwear
MarketsMiddle East and Africa
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KBS) has issued draft standards open for public consultation.
The draft standards are:
- KS 1062:2017 Infants Outer Wear Garments — Specification
- KS 214–1:2017 Woven Interlinings and Linings for Apparel Purposes — Specification Part 1: Woven interlinings for Apparel Purposes
- KS 214–2:2017 Woven Interlinings and Linings for Apparel Purposes — Specification Part 2: Woven Linings for Apparel Purposes
- KS 2757:2017 Fabric Fashion Handbags — Specification
The consultation for these standards are open until December 10 (KS 1062:2017) and December 9, 2017.
- Proposed date of adoption: March 2018
- Proposed date of entry into force: Upon declaration as mandatory by the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives