IndustriesFood and Beverage
The Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) has issued a gazette notice under Amendment No. 170 on May 25, 2017.
The amendment notice outlines the following:
- A1121 – Oryzin (Protease) as a Processing Aid (Enzyme)
- A1124 – Alternative DHA-rich Algal Oil for Infant Formula Products
- A1133 – Maximum Residue Limits for Avilamycin in specific Pig Commodities
- A1134 – Increased Concentration of Plant Sterols in Breakfast Cereals
- P1026 – Lupin as an Allergen
The notice contains amendments to the following standards in the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code, such as information requirements, warning statements, advisory statements and declarations.