IndustriesTextiles, Apparel and Footwear
Standardization Administration of China (SAC) has implemented GB/T 33271–2016 Woven Garments for Infants beginning July 1, 2017. This standard specifies the terms and definitions of woven infant and young children’s clothing, requirements, test methods, inspection classification rules, and signs, packaging, transportation and storage.
Aside from this standard, two more standards will be implemented on December 1, 2017. The standards are:
- GB/T 2660–2017 Revised China Standard for Shirts and Blouses
- This standard updates the existing GB/T 2660–2008 for Shirts and Blouses to provide relevant provisions to resolve quality problems. This amended standard added and revised some normative references, instruction for use, list of the auxiliary material and deleted the information about filling materials.
- GB/T 33734–2017 Woven Bedding for Infants
- This standard ensures the safety of the production, sales and marketing of woven bedding for infants, protect the legal rights and interests of consumers and provide guidance for the woven bedding industry.
- This standard outlines the following requirements:
- Quality level
- Product quality
- Safety performance
- Physical and chemical properties
- Appearance quality, technical quality and other requirements