Progress is an unstoppable, transformative force. New technologies, product advances and globalization are arriving one on top of another at a dizzying pace. Innovation makes us more efficient, more productive and more connected. But there is a cost, and that cost is risk.
UL's Quarterly newsletters provide relevant technical articles and timely updates on safe, sustainable code compliant installations.
The Code Authority (TCA), The Fire & Security Authority (FSA),The Code Authority Electrical Connections (TCAEC)
Sign up today
to receive these helpful resource publications
Assistance is available to architects and designers to achieve code compliance on many topics including, fire-rated construction and green design, through:
- Free self service search tools.
- Architect Chat (Live chat with UL's code experts).
- Enhanced technical assistance for finding design solutions.
- Access to UL Evaluation Reports and UL Field Evaluations
Lectures, Education, and Distance Learning
- UL code experts can be available to provide lectures and training for professional associations, training institutes and technical colleges. For more information about training or lectures contact UL's Code Authorities.
- UL offers webinars on many technical topics. For more information on webinars visit UL Knowledge Services.
If further assistance is needed related to this important topic, please visit our website or contact a member of our Codes and Advisory Services staff. For all other inquiries, please contact UL's Customer Service Professionals at 1+877.854.3577 (1+877.ULHelps) or email: email@example.com