WERCSmart® is an industry-leading risk mitigation platform developed specifically to give retailers with complex supply chains quick and easy access to accurate regulatory compliance and safety data about the products they sell.
WERCSmart provides retailers with critical data to help assure the correct handling, transportation, storage and disposal of chemical-containing products. The growing challenges associated with reverse logistics, municipality-based product restrictions and state-specific hazardous waste regulations are streamlined by the WERCSmart solution.
For manufacturers and distributors
WERCSmart can help you meet retailer requirements. Participants choose from four subscription plan options to:
- Stay compliant and on retail store shelves of more than 40 retailers by submitting your product information all at once
- Learn more about your supply chain and products’ sustainability attributes
- Promote your products on consumers’ most trusted online resource for product ratings
- Streamline data management with dependable client technical support
- Reduce costs with insights from UL global regulatory experts
WERCSmart® will help you:
- Protect employees and customers from dangerous chemical spills
- Gain an information library outlining required safety precautions for handling, storing, transporting and disposing of chemical- and battery-containing products
- Collect and assess sustainability attributes of products
- Reduce costly hazardous waste disposal fines
- Stay compliant with local and federal regulations