If you are considering submitting a product for UL Certification in the near future and are looking for ways to eliminate possible delays, our Pre-Certification service is your solution. You can take advantage of this non-certification service to understand what test program your product has to undergo and the sample requirements before the formal certification process begins.
Benefits of Pre-Certification Evaluation
Pre-Certification Evaluation is designed to help you well prepare for the formal product certification. By engaging UL when your product is still in the early development stage, you will be able to:
- Gain better visibility into the UL Certification process
- Understand the UL requirements and incorporate them into your product development process
- Increase the certainty of opening a new certification project on time
- Achieve product compliance with maximum efficiency
- Get your product to market according to your planned schedule
Deliverables you can obtain
- Test program
- Sample requirements
- A quote for new model certification with entitlement to the FULL credit* of the Pre-Certification Evaluation fee.
100% credit toward subsequent certification project
Open a subsequent certification project with us and receive 100%* credit of the Pre-Certification Evaluation fee.
For more information on how you can benefit from this great service offering, please contact us at www.ul.com/quote
*Only applicable to the SAME product(s) submitted for Pre-Certification Evaluation with no changes to the construction. Certification project should be opened within 3 months upon completion of the Pre-Certification Evaluation for credit eligibility.