Services Finder Advisory Service
In today's global economy, organizations can gain a true competitive advantage by accelerating product development; effectively managing safety, compliance and regulatory risks; and accessing new markets.
UL's Advisory Services deliver end-to-end solutions that empower customers to identify new opportunities, fully leverage their core competencies and achieve their business objectives.
UL offers a wide array of advisory services that provide personalized guidance, knowledge and support so customers can meet their business goals, cut through the complexity of global compliance challenges and address new or existing standards and regulations.
Whether it’s technical assistance to troubleshoot product performance issues, or guidance on emerging industry standards, customers leverage UL’s expertise for the knowledge and resources that help enable:
- Increased speed to market
- Mitigation of compliance challenges
- Improved product safety and quality
- Increased customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Delivery of safer products to global markets
- Reduced costs and rework
- Enhanced focus on core competencies and productivity
- Risk management and sustained product viability
- Increased supply chain transparency and sustainability
UL industry experts can develop custom programs to help manufacturers evaluate new product prototypes and identify performance and safety issues.
Our advisory service includes:
- Comparative product analysis
- Packaging and labeling compliance reviews
- Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA) testing
- Design evaluation and human factors review
Program Development and Research
- Risk analysis
- Customized research and benchmarking
- Policy and program development
Supply Chain Assessments
- Gap analysis
- Regulatory assessments
- Factory outsourcing/transportation analysis
- Contingency plan review
- Security evaluation
- Onsite technical seminars
- Customized/personalized eLearning
Products this service applies to
Any product with a UL or other applicable standard or global regulatory requirement(s).
For more information on UL’s advisory services addressing product quality issues, please contact us at QAInfo@ul.com.
For more information on UL’s advisory services addressing supply chain sustainability, please contact us at RSinfo@ul.com.