Global PV Technology Centers
- San Jose, California (U.S.A.) in 2008
- Suzhou (China) in 2009
- Ise (Japan) in 2010
- Video of our Ise laboratory can now be seen on YouTube
- Zeppelinheim (Germany) in 2010
- Video of our Zeppelinheim laboratory can now be seen on YouTube.
PV testing partners
To enhance the experience of our customers, UL also partners with expert test laboratories around the world. These laboratories are third party test laboratories by invitation and are qualified to perform the testing programs under UL's Data Acceptance Program (DAP).
- Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC. (U.S.A.)
- Exova (Canada)
- China Electronic Technology Group Corporation No. 18th Research Institute - TIPS (China)
- Korean Institute of Energy Research - KIER (Korea)