The UL sprinkler page provides a compilation of links to sprinkler related information. Included are links to UL news releases and articles as well as the current Sprinkler Identification Number (SIN) database.
In addition this site provides links to selected pages from the web sites of other parties on issues related to sprinkler replacement and related programs.
UL tests sprinklers sampled from field installations as a service to inspection authorities, the sprinkler industry, the insurance industry and property owners. To learn about the program for field sample testing of automatic sprinklers click here.
For current Listing information access the UL Online Certifications Directory.
- American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition (HFSC)
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)