UL@Anytime: We are ready to assist you at any time!
UL@Anytime provides access to UL’s certification experts, available across the globe 24 hours a day (excluding holidays and weekends) to answer to your technical questions.
- Timeliness: Gain an immediate access to UL’s technical team members with just one call away.
- Borderless: The call system operates globally in order to facilitate customers’ worldwide business needs.
- Customer Friendly: UL@Anytime is flexible and direct, without any charges from UL.
“UL@Anytime” global numbers:
Asia tel. +852-2276-9150
Europe tel. +49-694898-10500
North America tel. +1-847-664-1900
For the pilot phase, calls are conducted in English, on Monday-Friday and available for high-tech customers.
Areas covered are:
- UL 101, fundamentals, policies, requirements and terminology related to UL services
Components 101: fundamentals about component requirements, policies and terminology related to components
- UL certification process for the United States and Canada
- Variation Notice (VN’s): fundamentals about the process and follow-up inspection requirements, Variation Notice status (limited)
- Project Status (limited): sample status (receipt, location, disposal), test status (started, in progress, inactive/stopped, completed)
- CB Scheme: General requirements and other conformity marks provided as part of Global Market Access offer - excluding detailed questions about other marks requirements
- Navigating through ul.com web site and UL databases
- Data Acceptance Program (DAP): General information and supporting documentation for and Manufacturer Test Laboratories (MTL)