UL’s SmartInsights™ Global Market Access Platform is an online subscription service created for you to quickly and easily access current, accurate, and complete regulatory requirements for Global Market Access. The information is presented in a user-friendly interface tailored to help you achieve global compliance.
Key features include:
- Immediate access to critical regulatory data and information for effective day-to-day management of multi-stage product development life cycles and strategic business decisions, such as entering new geographic markets or introducing a new line of products.
- Up-to-date information on an ever-changing regulatory landscape with easy to access to new or updated regulations for your product category. Information in the database is continually updated to provide you with timely and current requirements and access is customized based on the countries and product categories you need.
- Powerful searching capabilities that allow you to further analyze the regulations by requirements across ten (10) regulatory categories including labeling, packaging, flammability, etc.
- Compare key mechanical/physical testing requirements and chemical limits across global regulations to instantly grasp the strictest requirement.
- Download, print, and bookmark your favorite searches.
“Searchability” is one of the most impactful features offered by UL’s SmartInsights™, allowing users to compound or text search by a variety of search fields, such as by:
- Regulatory Authority (e.g., CPSC, Health Canada)
- Country (Over 130 countries and growing)
- Zone (e.g., 50 US States, 10 Canadian Provinces)
- Trade Group (e.g., European Union, MERCOSUR)
- Reference Type (Law/Regulation, Industry Standard, Guidance Document)
- Industry (e.g. Toy and Children’s Products, Jewelry and Watches)
- Product Category
- Age Grading
- Regulatory Category (e.g., Mechanical & Physical, Labeling, Chemical & Analytical)
- Enacted/Published Date
- Last Updated Date
- Enforcement Date
UL’s SmartInsights™ is part of UL’s PATH SmartSuite™ solution that provides deep visibility into data and customized reporting, enabling you to evaluate both supply chain and product performance in one easy-to-use, secure online platform. UL’s SmartInsights™ provides immediate access to 1000’s of hours of research and allows you to stay up-to-date on changes around the world and better understand various market access requirements for country entry and market expansion.
To learn more about UL’s SmartInsights™, please click here or click the “contact” button on the top of the page.