Location Los Angeles, California
Date Wednesday, April 5, 2017 – Saturday, April 8, 2017
IndustriesJewelry and Watches
UL Consumer and Retail Services will be sponsoring and on hand at Conclave 2017, hosted by the American Gem Society and taking place April 5–8, at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
UL’s testing services for fine, fashion and children’s jewelry include:
- UL Diamond Verification Reports
- Gemstone Verification and Identification
- Finished Jewelry Verification Report
- Regulatory Compliance Testing
- Precious Metal Verification
- Plating Thickness and Fineness
- Plating and Base Metal Material Composition
- Quality Performance Testing
- Responsible Jewellery Council Conformity Certification
- Social responsibility and accountability
- Extractives and raw materials sourcing
- Risk identification and management
- Brand protection and supply chain security
- Environmental responsibility
UL has two Jewelry Centers of Excellence in Shenzhen, China and Cabiate, Italy, with a third opening shortly in Reading, UK. These centers are staffed with dedicated UL jewelry experts comprised of seasoned industry professionals and safety scientists. To meet with UL staff during the event, please contact Reggie.Harrison@ul.com.
Not attending? Email Jewelry@ul.com to learn more about our in-depth testing, inspection, responsible sourcing programs, and security certification services.