Location Paris, France
Date Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Time 2:00 PM–5:30 PM
IndustriesTextiles, Apparel and Footwear
UL Consumer and Retail Services, together with CCI (Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Région Paris Ile-de-France), are pleased to invite you to our technical seminar:
How to export your textile articles into the US: a regulation guide & Social audit regulation framework in France
UL experts will provide insights and advice on exporting your softline articles into the US.
The Deputy of Meurthe-et-Moselle, Mr. Dominique Potier, in charge of the new law project, Duty of Vigilance, will answer your questions related to social audit regulation framework in France.
Our program offers you know-how on ways to:
- protect brand reputation or build consumer loyalty
- mitigate risk
- comply with regulatory standards
- efficiently access the global markets
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm
27 Avenue de Friedland,
- 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm – The US market: how to export your textile articles. Regulation guide – presented by the UL experts
- 3.30 pm – 4.00 pm – Coffee Break
- 4.00 pm – 5.30 pm – Social audit regulation framework in France – presented by the Deputy of Meurthe-et-Moselle, Mr. Dominique Potier
CCI Paris Fee for the REGISTRATION:
- 180 Euros incl. tax (150 Euros excl. tax)
Seats are limited for this UL & CCI Paris Technical Seminar.
Contact us if you have any questions: EMEALA.InfoCRS@ul.com